hayes inc productions on amazon.com

Thursday, April 29, 2010

A update on studio 1215 moving on process

Hello everyone, duece here with this week's blog of Studio 1215 News: Not much of a change for the move of Studio 1215, earlier in went to Best Buy to check out the new 3-d tvs coming out this summer. My thoughts on the tv is that there cool, but the only problem I have with them is that people thats watching it, has to wear 3-d glasses to watch tv. I thought that was messed up, someone let me know when a 3-d tv comes out, without wearing 3-d glasses. Today, I spent reading, and finding out whats goin on within the music industry, networking with other contacts. Also, with the move I got my dog from old house, and her brought her here to my parents house, where I'm at now, until me and my roommates can find another place. Later, on I'll post a new track,that everyone can download, and enjoy. Later

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Everyone that views this would have to look at the last video post, to understand what I'm talking about.