hayes inc productions on amazon.com

Monday, April 19, 2010

wtf is goin on?

I didn't intentionally wanted to write a blog about this. But I had to get it off my chest, cause I know I can't post on twitter, cause it's to long, same thing with facebook they say it's too long. So I decided to write a blog about the whole f***ed up situation. Here we go, It all started when I got an email today about writing a song for a tv commercial, so I read the email and decided to write a song for this opportunity. Ok I started looking thru my music library and seeing what I can I do for it. And here we go with the problems. When I had my music program up and running I started listening to my loops and all, and everything started to skip repeated like a record would, I said "man this is crazy!!!" I didn't know what to do other than just continue on and hope that this would pass. So I got through that (remind you I never finished the project, but I still have a long night ahead though) ok that was dealt with for the time being. I put the project on hold, and wanted to play my xbox 360 for awhile. Ok this is when the next problem occurred, I wanted to play "Mlb 2k7" and when I loaded it up everything was cool, until when I noticed that when I was playing that the player I was using had ran to first base, and if anyone that has the game would know that the players do over run the bases regardless if they're out or not. So anyway what had happened was when the player was going back to 1st base instead of stopping at 1st he decided to keep on running all the way out of the stadium!!! Ok so I restarted the game, and then the game wouldn't come on. I can hear the music for the game but a black screen, so I reset it again, and that time it worked. Now moving on to the laptop. Again it started acting up on this time instead of the program it was the whole laptop this time, everything was at a stand still as if the laptop was frozen, I was typing in slow mode as if I was slow or something, but what was going on was I was typing and it would freeze for at least 2 to 5 minutes however long it wanted to take. So I wanted to let everyone know that this was a crazy time for me. And then after that the laptop decided to do whatever I didn't want to do uncontrollably, so that was an extra 5 to 10 minuted with that problem.Now it's not that bad anymore but its taking an extra 5 min just to write this blog. Ok enough about that I will write again this week with Hayzee Music news later for now.

No comments: