hayes inc productions on amazon.com

Thursday, May 27, 2010

What I have been doing.

Hi everyone this is Duece here. Sorry that I haven't been on here for at least two weeks, I believe. Two weeks ago I really wasn't doing nothing at all. Other than running here and there doing this and that around the house, and filling out job apps most of the time when I was in the house. Now this week, finally my unemployment finally came in the mail, with no other screw ups "thank god" I don't think I could take anymore of this bs coming from uneployment, so like I said It finally came. But this is when I put in alot of work for studio 1215 this time around, I had copyrighted at least a year and a half of songs, that took a awhile to do that. And even up to this point I have been updated some of my web pages, with my lastest work and believe this is some work in itself as well, cause some of the songs that I had thought I put up I haven't so from time to time I had spent registering songs off and on. But in the end it would be all worth it. So thanks again for checking out my lastest blog for now, I will be back soon with another blog. Later Dueces. Here is this week's new track to download I noticed that you guys liked the last track, http://www.zshare.net/audio/766049262535a118/so let me know what you think of this one.

No comments: