hayes inc productions on amazon.com

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A Music Marketer's point of view of one of the greatest singer/songwriters Jani Lane (Former lead singer of Warrant)

One of the greatest singer/songwriters of music history Jani Lane

I will have to say myself that I was surprise to hear the news myself. That one of my favorite band's from back when I was in high school (1985-1990). That there former lead singer had past. Warrant to me was one of the best rock bands back in that era. R.I.P Jani Lane. This article is from one of his music marketers from when he was in Warrant when Cherry Pie was released. And the talks about alot of the problems, and issues that were going on with Jani Lane during that time frame. This is a good piece to read for alot of fans of Jani Lane, and of Warrant. 

No comments: