hayes inc productions on amazon.com

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

studio 1215 news: Band Merch 101: What to make, how to make it, and how to sell it.

Hi everyone, it's been a while since my last post. I have been busy for the past couple of months. I had moved twice within the the past 3 to 5 months. Alot has happened within the time frame. And for right now I'm getting comfortable where I'm living now. But today I was just looking at blogs across the web, and came across blog about Band Merchandise. And was thinking to myself that a lot of artist, or bands that are DIY's like myself don't really know the first thing about merchandising. So I wanted to share this blog with everyone. So check it out and leave comments and let me know what you think.






studio 1215 news: Band Merch 101: What to make, how to make it, and how to sell it.

No comments: