hayes inc productions on amazon.com

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Studio 1215 News Survey: Why Do Guys Dance At A Dance Club, And Bars

Studio 1215 News Survey: Why do guys Dance At a Dance Club, and Bars


Last weekend I had went to a Fireman's Bar in Emmitsburg, MD. And first reaction that I had was the fact, I was the only minority within this establishment. And felt a little out of place, but thank god there was no fights, or any kinda of scene caused there. But having a few beers, I was feeling kinda ok and satisfied. So what I had done, was I started asking around to different people. Mostly men about dancing, I had asked them why do you guys dance on the dance floor? And this one guy had told me that he did it for the hell of it. So I had thought to myself at the time. Why don't I ask this question on my blog and what kinda of reaction that I would get from. So take the survey and let me know what you think.

No comments: