hayes inc productions on amazon.com

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

I have been busy


Hello I have been posting anything for a while due me being busy at work. While yet I also was injured at work. So I have been going back and forth to the Dr's seeing if they could get better so I can go back to work and everything. I had went back to for at least two weeks, until I had reinjured myself again and was sent home for a couple of more weeks. So I should be better soon. But today this is my first real chance to write in my blog, some of these might be old but what happens is,  That I store stories for a while so I can make some adjustments to them later and then post them, but with me being busy and everything I haven't had a chance to do so until now. So like I had said before some of these may be a little out dated but I hope everyone will still enjoy them.



Dueces,
Dj Duece

No comments: