hayes inc productions on amazon.com

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Seek help


Ask a friend or stranger for help. Talk with someone who has worked in the same area as your focus or who will be able to provide insights into your creative process.
I had done this a lot of times myself, while I was goin to school at Full Sail University. I had fellow classmates, and friends that I had made while attending school at Full Sail. And most of the time what we would do is depend on ourselves in whatever we were doin the time in our classes that we were in at the current time, or what would also happen too as well is that some of us that would have moved on to other classes, or even behind in classes. We would always try to help each other out when we could. But that kind of help was always appreciated by me.

No comments: