hayes inc productions on amazon.com

Saturday, May 24, 2014

A new start, Beginning, and adventure

As of lately I have been doing a lot of writing as of late, I have decided to write my first novel. I have never knew how much work this will all take but to me it will all be worth it at the end when it is said and done.  Also I have also started a new blog on this site as well. And here is what I want to get accomplished on my new blog.
About the blog: rough drafts, non edited, entries of my new book. Random entry of the book will posted.
Readers, and followers could join. Start a community that everyone could enjoy. Also have other people join in with their stories as well. Also welcoming a lot of opinions as well, and advice. "I know that I'm going to need it." Thanks for my new, and current followers on this blog.

No comments: