hayes inc productions on amazon.com

Sunday, August 8, 2010

football is here!!!!!!!!

Hello everyone It's duece again, Just wanted to let everyone know this is something new that I'm gonna start doin here on Blogger. I'm a big football fan. And I'm most of the time, I will be bloggin alot during football season. Also, I'm a Dallas Cowboy's fan, also a Baltimore Ravens fan as well. If you have a problem with the teams that I like o well get over it!!! But also I'm a football fan as well, so I do like football in general as well. So on that note lets start off with the first pre season game of the season (HOF game) Cowboys vs. Bengals: The game I must say was pretty boring thru most of it. Two field goals was the only scoring that was goin on thru out the game. And to note it was dallas that had scored them. Both on defensive plays. So thank god when the 4th quarter had rolled around and about 5:00 minutes left in the game. Dallas had scored again but this time it was a touchdown, so thank god for that. Making it 16 to 0 but suprisingly enough the bengals made a touchdown as well within 30 seconds left with I must say carson palmer's sorry brother jordan I believe thats his name finally threw a touch down in the game. But I guess you would eventually after being put in the game from the 2nd quarter to the end of the game. But all and all it was the 1st pre season game of the year so I can't really say but to much about it other than every team has to get their kinks out during this time frame before the first official game really starts in september. So until thursday on espn I'll most likely will be back to talk about those ravens. So until then later.

No comments: