hayes inc productions on amazon.com

Friday, August 6, 2010

having a real great friday afternoon.

Hello everyone sorry that I haven't been posting any new blogs lately. To be honest with ya there hasn't been really anything to blog about till really today. It really all started with my dad waking me up this morning about getting the tags off of my repossessed navigator (if whoever is reading this that knows me and this situation then I don't need to explain myself, but for everyone else I don't feel like getting into the story it takes too long to tell and explaining myself which I don't want to do.) So anyway, getting up and heading out to where the truck was also, did I mention that I had to take my dog (sneaky) with me as well. The only reason why I don't like taking my dog with me is because she gets car sick. So anyway we all went out to the repo place to pick up the tags. Everything went well with that no problem. Next me and my wife had to go to the baltimore county court house in towson,md. To get my daughter ready for school(she's going into to pre-k this year. Again another story that I don't wish to explain as regards to why we had to go to the courthouse, again if your reading this and you know me personally and know the situation then I don't have to explain myself). So that went fine as well, so me and my dad and my dog was going home, and was anxious to eat when he found out that he had a nail was in his rear back tire of his car, so we had went to BP gas station, to find out that there mechanics were gone for the day, then we had went to Shell right next door to find out as well that there mechnics went home for the day as well. So the next place was Mr. Tire right down the street those two gas stations. But to find out that we had wait we were told an hour and a half to two hours. Remind you that it is right around 4:30 to 5:00 p.m rush hour traffic. And I was hungry, Sneaky(my dog) was drulling everywhere in the car, and she already had thrown up twice as well. So I wasn't really happy about this time. But we had waited and everything got done(thank god). So I came home cleaned out my dad's car which wasn't as bad as I thought. But by the way, I took a shower and I hope right on the computer to do my blogs and everything, so now about this time dog decides to piss in my room while I was in it. So like I said this day was only getting better. So that was everything that had happened to me today, but other than that what have I been doing like I said nothing really exciting at all, I have done a couple remix projects for a tv show but don't know if their going to be used or not will have to wait and see. Hey for anyone that like to shop on amazon.com check out my cd that I have on their link on this blog to check out my cd Bmore Underground there check it out. Now I haven't forgotten about what I normally do in regards to downloading my new tracks. a> href="http://www.zshare.net/audio/79085551499124cd/"> I hope that you enjoy it. And as usual please let me know what you think about it.

No comments: