hayes inc productions on amazon.com

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Reverse Mind Map


Create a reverse mind map by writing down an idea or topic and then connecting it with other ideas or topics that aren't related in any way, shape or form.
I like this idea cause it gets you to freely put ideas out there onto your mind map, and piece everything together like a puzzle. And seeing what you will come up with. I have done that before with a original song that I had wrote, and then I had put all the digitial instruments that I had in my DAW(Digital Audio Waorkstation) for anyone didn't know what I was talking about, together in the song that I had wrote. And then I would little by little I would take away different instruments. And then I would keep playing it back and seeing what different musical direction would come from it. So thats why I like doing this idea whenever I get the chance.

No comments: